September 27, 2010

Back to Reality...Back to School

I have been absolutely amazed lately at how fast time is flying!  I feel like I am waking up earlier, moving faster and yet still I can't get everything done!  As many of you know, I am back at school and back to the basics of behavior management.  The kids are getting better everyday but they are wearing me out...does this mean I am getting old...and why do I keep drawing that conclusion so often lately...I think I will try to stop making it a habit.  Anyway, since I have been super busy using my creative energy at school, I have not had the time or creative juices when I get home.  Because of this, I thought I would post a couple pictures of what I...I mean the kids have been up to;)

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Here's a Look at our Room...he he!
Easel Painting and Family Portraits
Self Portraits
First Letter Quilt and Little People Collages
I guess technically back to school is over...even though I am just posting it...fall is in full swing in the classroom right now with scarecrows, harvest corn, pumpkins and fall trees...maybe before Christmas I will try to post some pictures;)

No comments:

Post a Comment