September 2, 2010

Busy as a Bee!

Last week was totally loco!  I started back to work officially last Monday and had meetings almost every day, which left little time to decorate and organize the room, let alone start to lesson plan.  My new class of preschoolers arrived on Thursday and boy oh boy are they FULL of energy!  They are totally cute but let me tell you...we have A LOT to work on!  I will try to remember to post some pics of the classroom and our art projects very soon!  On top of starting a new school year, I sold my headbands at an event on Wednesday night.  I will have to get some of the headbands up on ETSY.  Some of them came our so cute that I had a hard time saying goodbye.  Here are some of my favorites....



Wait I am not done!  On top of all those wonderful things, I also baked cookies and cupcakes for a baby shower last Saturday.  The theme of the shower was "Little Prince" and you should have seen the decor, it was adorable and super chic!  I wish I had some pics!  Any hoo, here are the cute little cookies and cupcakes for Prince Noah's shower...



Needless to say, I slept like a baby on Saturday night!  As things calm down and start to become routine again, I will hopefully be able to blog more!  I sure do miss all the time I had this summer...oh how time flies!

2 comments:

  1. amazing work katie!!! so gorgeous, i want to eat the cookies and cupcakes so bad! yumm!

    ReplyDelete