February 18, 2011

Baby's First Alphabet Book

Of all the shower activities last weekend, I have to say this was my favorite.  Not only do guests enjoy being creative but the mommy-to-be also gets to take home an amazing keepsake.


HOW IT WORKS:
Simply print out the pages below, have each guest decorate a page during the shower and sign their names at the bottom.  


WHAT YOU NEED:
1. An 8x8 Scrapbook (I like the Recollections from Michaels, they come in lots of colors and I can use my weekly Michaels coupon)
2. 1 Package of Extra Scrapbook Pages (You will need 14 pages and most scrapbooks come with about 10).
3. Markers (I <3 the thin Crayolas...they are the best by far).
4. Alphabet Pages (I made mine using Pages on my Mac)
5. Directions
OR
You can just buy it on Etsy and have it all shipped to your door ready to go;)...


I think that is it...here are some pictures of the Alphabet Book in action: 


20 comments:

  1. You are amazing! Thanks for posting everything!! What font did you use for the front page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jeni! All of the font is Love Ya Like a Sister from dafont.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this! We are throwing a shower soon and was wanting to find something different. Decorating onesies seems to be so common now. :( This is perfect!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a lifesaver! I am throwing book themed baby shower TOMORROW and my friend just asked for me to incorporate an ABC book/acitivity for the guests to help compile. I will absolutely be using your templates to help me out!! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! We used this last night and it was perfect! It turned out awesome! I brought stencils and stamps for people to use and everyone loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great--we used it at my cousin's baby shower and it was SUCH a hit! Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I love the ABC book, and am actually making one for a friend. I printed off most of the pages a while back, but now I can't seem to find the link to print the rest. The baby shower is on Saturday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just thought I would share our shower. We used your pages and it turned out so cute!

    http://lilmoptop.blogspot.com/2011/07/build-library-baby-shower.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    Love, love, love this idea!
    Do you still have the printables available?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to use your printables, I would be happy to pay for them. Although, I suppose I can probably come up with something.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where is the link for the printable pages?

    ReplyDelete
  12. DO you still have the link for the printable pages?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks amazing?? but where are the printable pages?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so fun and amazing! Would love the printables please!

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is your Etsy shop still open? I wont let me order a book?

    ReplyDelete
  16. This turned out so beautiful, thanks for sharing! How did you get the guidelines running through the "Made with LOVE" line? Did you hand-draw them, or is there a font for this? Thanks in advance!
    -Tmolly

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really need to buy this book! Can you please put it back on etsy? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it! do you have the printables?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love it! Thanks so much. I'll be doing this for my baby shower.

    www.almaknack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete