March 15, 2011

Hooter Hider...yet another baby shower gift idea

A Hooter Hider is another wonderful shower gift...and they are pretty nifty from what I have seen or should I say...what I have not seen;)  I have seen a few different ways to make them but when it came down to it, I literally Googled "hooter hider tutorial" and used the first one that popped up.  I originally wanted to make it double sided (with a different fabric on either side) just because I think it looks more finished, but then I realized I could use batik, which is one of my favorite fabrics that is also...double sided (it looks the same on the front as it does on the back), awesome right?!  Anywho, the tutorial worked great for me and hopefully it will work well for you too!  Here is the tutorial: 

Happy Hiding!

No comments:

Post a Comment